Dota 2 has remained the most popular in the world esports ranking for about a decade. But what makes it so popular and addicting?
- This is a team game. You don’t have to part with your friends to play this exciting game.
- This game is strategic, which means that the uniqueness of each level forces you to build a new strategy for the sake of winning.
- Access to the game is initially free and you can download it from many official sources.
Prize funds are constantly growing at Dota 2 tournaments, the number of professional players is increasing, as well as the number of viewers on broadcasts. The audience at the matches of the best teams in this discipline may be larger than that of some team sports. Bookmakers also did not stand aside and regularly offer new promotions timed to coincide with Dota competitions.
Such popularity of this esports game and the development of new technologies has led to the emergence of such a direction as Dota 2 Bitcoin betting.
Dota 2 betting
Today many specialized services allow Dota 2 betting. This was provoked by many global factors, including quarantine, which made everyone think of what to do while staying at home for such a long period.
To make money on the game of Dota 2 or bets in related areas, it is not necessary to have a tremendous betting experience. On the Internet, you can get any information about blockchain betting, starting from the description of each existing cryptocurrency.
It will also be important to study in detail all stages of Dota 2 bitcoin betting and, in principle, information about modern cryptocurrencies, their rates, and how they can be used in cyber betting.
The concept of bitcoin betting is now heard from many high-tech sources and does not leave anyone indifferent, and literally, the whole world and even those who have never used crypto are watching the news about the change in the exchange rate of the currency.
Bets Dota 2 with cryptocurrency
Dota 2 betting implies several stages that are important for winning each bet, and it is very important to distinguish between the types of bets to make the right choice.
- Betting on the outcome.
- A bet on total cards is possible when a match between teams is played in the format of several cards, then the player can bet on their number.
- If the match between the teams takes place in the format of several cards, then you can place bets on the victory of each team.
- You can also place a bet by trying to guess how long the game will last.
- Betting on the winner of the tournament.
Each of these types is available for eSports betting with cryptocurrency where everyone can test their luck not only in bets but also in the changes of the rate of the chosen currency.
ESports betting with cryptocurrency
The widespread use of Bitcoin in crypto eSports betting is logical. The audience of cryptocurrencies and the public of cybersports overlap strongly because in both cases they are the most technologically advanced, young people. Realizing the huge popularity of cryptocurrencies on new modern platforms, program manufacturers continue to do everything to make the game as comfortable as possible for their users.
Of course, before taking steps in eDota 2 bets using cryptocurrency, you need to carefully study the rules of this process, to get the desired victory. And the initial step for everyone is to purchase cryptocurrency directly through any specialized software. The main thing is that such a program would have a good rating from users and real reviews. Well, then everything is the same as with the usual rates:
- binding to the betting account of an electronic wallet;
- confirmation of personal data;
- well, and directly the choice of the object for the bet!
It is also important not to forget to track the rate of the Bitcoin during eSports betting with cryptocurrency because the amount of the win depends on this.